Sunday, July 15, 2007

My afternoon entry

Well hello internet world,

Right now I'm curled into a happy little ball in the corner of my big, wide bed. Crunchy socks and cozy vest to keep me huddled in tight. Steaming coffee and my ashtray to keep my company, and of course my favorite tv blather in the background. This is how I like to spend my days off. I should really be at the office with the others. Putting in last minute efforts to keep the world from falling around our ears tomorrow. But meh, I'm happy here for a moment. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring. Tomorrow in both the literal and philosophical sense.

Just at this moment though I feel at peace, like the calm before a storm. I like the feeling of typing, of putting letters together and creating sentences. I like noting my thoughts down and pretending they mean something to anyone else.

But lets keep most of this between you and me ok.

No comments: