Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Practice Speech/Letter

I don't really need to hear your answer. I don't want to play anymore. Not if this is how its going to be. If you don't want to fight for me and you want to do your sleazy, man-whore thing, I'm not interested anyway. I don't really think you're the guy I thought you were anymore. I'm not interested in the drama or the games. And you know, thats got nothing to do with anyone else except you an me.

I like you. But I'm so not interested in playing stop over girl while you wait for an eighteen year old blond come along. Let me know if you figure out what you want though. I'm not over you, I'm just not really up for the guy you've been lately, but if you start tossing up between that guy, and the man I know you can be, you know where I am.

Oh, and by the way, if this is who you want to be, and what you want to do, you should change you're myspace profile because you're selling yourself as something you're not.

...then I make a really hot, sexy exit and he realizes he wants to change and decides I'm oh so hot and he can't live without me.

Oh yeah, I live in utopia, did I forget to mention that?

No comments: